No HDD inside follow with the product delivery:
Please directly contact your store service. we just pay much attention to technical supporting
DVR&NVR can not recognize the HDD
1. If while your HDD connected to the DVR. the HDD will have a crazy noise when power on. Please directly take pictures of the HDD label for us. it confirms the HDD is broken
2. If no noise. Please try with another power adapter for the DVR system, it may be caused by the power supplier is not stable.
3.For HDD checking
Please take it out and plug it into your computer, to check if your computer can recognize it or not? if so, please format it to Read&Write status, plug it back to DVR, to check if the system can run the HDD again.
If you have another HDD, could you please try with this new one?
base on the front two steps, we can identify if the HDD problem or NVR problem. I really cherish your help.
4. For the HDD, it must be a professional security system. the requirement of the HDD must be a lower heater and power usage. make the system keep stable. if you connected the PC-base HDD. It may be faced with the error status or failed to boot up the system problems.
DVR recognizes the HDD but status is error
1. If a new HDD connected to the system, the DVR will recognize it as an error status. it is a correct situation. now you need to format it from the DVR&NVR system to make its format fit with the recording requirement.
2. If DVR running smoothly with the HDD for a long time but suddenly it shows an error status. Please change to another power supplier for the DVR system. It may be caused by the power supplier problem for the DVR system.
3. If the DVR power status is normal. Please checking the format with the HDD if it is R&W or Read-Only status. If Read-only you need plug it into the computer to format it as R&W status
Article is closed for comments.