Applies to: I71BD/I71GM
1. The device won’t turn on
Please check if the power adapter is working. Change another power adapter to see if the device works. If the issue still exits, contact our tech support team.
2. No WiFi settings on the app
Please verify that the app can access your phone’s location (Enable the Location function of your phone and allow the Sannce Sight app to use Location service). Ensure your phone has been connected to the 2.4 GHz WiFi, instead of 5 GHz.
3. Failed to add the device to the app
Verify that the phone & the router are in the same 2.4 GHz WiFi network. Make sure the device and your phone are close to the router. Please reset the device and try again when the connection has timed out.
4. The device is offline
Please verify the device is powered on, and your device is within WiFi range.
5. Failed to record or play back videos
• Make sure a TF card has been inserted and formatted.
• Confirm the TF card storage capacity (the device supports up to standard 128 GB
• Verify the recording mode and interval have been set.
• Check if the device has been connected to the network.
Article is closed for comments.