1. Power on NVR and connect the NVR to the router by network cable.
2. Go to system setup---network setup to check if P2P is online. It must be online if the phone wants to connect to the system.
If it is not online, please refer to the link below to make it online at first.
3. Install Sannce Sight on your computer. Here is the software download link.
4. Please run the Sannce sight, then it will pop up the login page. There are two ways to login in the application.
1) Login Local: This admin username and password is the login information when you log in to your local screen. The default user name is "admin", and the default password is empty (means you don't need to input anything).
2) Login Cloud: Please log in with your cloud account (the account you used to log in to the phone app Sannce Sight). We recommend that you use this method to log in to it.
5.Please click your device on the Device list and then click the camera channel to play the live view: