Applies to: All NVR&NVR system
If the camera's image is abnormal, for example, the image is black and white, and one camera does not show an image on the monitor, please follow the below instructions to do the troubleshooting:
1. Please check if the cameras could be powered on or not. Here is the instruction about how to judge the camera on or off:
2. Please remove 1/4 splitter to have a try. If the camera can get power without 1/4 splitter, it can prove 1/4 splitter is broken.
3. Please plug the problematic camera to another port of the working camera on the recorder.
4. Please change another cable of the working camera to connect the problematic camera and the recorder.
5. Please plug a working camera to the port of the problematic camera so that we could confirm the port of the recorder is good or not.