Applies to: DN41CR/DN81BR/DT61BR/DT61BT
The article will introduce how to connect the system to the PC. If you have a concern about the instruction, please submit a request here to the technical support for more details.
1. Please check the network status of the system. If the users want to view the cameras remotely, the status must be connected. It could be checked on the Main Menu-->Version>Nat Status.
If it is not connected, please refer to the below link to fix it:
2. Download the software on your PC named VMS. Here is the download link:
3. Run the software and set up a password for the software. It is better to enable Auto Login.
4. Set up Password Protection in case you forgot the login password.
5. Click the Device and Add. Then please choose TSCloud as the method to add.
6. Input the information about your DVR. The password is the login password of your DVR, not the login password of the software.
7. The Device ID can be found on the DVR monitor. Here is a picture:
8. After the device is added, please click this icon 'Login'.
When the 'Online Status' become 'Online', the device is connected successfully.
Note: Depending on the network situation, it might take few minutes to become 'Online' after clicking the icon.
9. After that, please go back to the Live View page. Double-click the cameras to view them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.