Applies to: DN81BL/DN41CK/DT61BB/DN81BG
1. Please use Gmail, not Yahoo nor Hotmail.
2. Check P2P status and make sure it is online.
If it is not online, here is a solution.
3. Log in your Gmail account on the computer.
4. Open the website below and make sure" less secure app" permission is turned on.
5. Go to System Configuration--Network--Email and find the picture below.
The SMTP server is smtp.gmail.com
The user name is your Gmail account
SMTP port is 587 or 465
Password is your Gmail password
The sender can be anything
Sender‘s address is your Gmail account
The receiver can be anything
Receiver‘s address can be any email address
6. Go to System Configuration-Camera--Smart Event to enable “Send Email”. After you finish all, click apply.
7. Then you will receive notifications via email when there is motion detection from the cameras.