Applies to: DN81Q/DN41Q
1. The IP camera must support the onvif protocol.
2. The resolution of the IP camera should be equal or lower than the resolution of DVR's IP mode resolution.
Here are the steps:
1. Connect DVR and IP camera into the same router with network cable respectively so that they are in the same network area. （If it is a wifi IP camera, it is OK that camera connects to the router by wifi, not by ethernet cable）
2. Connect the DVR to a monitor.
3. Please go to Main Menu-->System-->Mode Switch to change the DVR to IP mode or IP&analog mode. The system will reboot after you change mode.
4. Click plus icon in the middle.
5. Right-click mouse and go to Network channel manager--channel manager to search the camera's IP address and add it to the system.
Finally, you can see the camera's image on the monitor.
6. Check the connection status. Click Exit. The live video appears.
If you find status is connected but there is still no image, please change the video standard or reboot NVR to have a try.