Applies to: All
1. Is an internal hard drive necessary if we want to record
YES. The system must install an internal hard drive to save recordings. Without an internal hard drive, the system is not able to record nor play back.
2. Is an external USB hard drive able to record
NO. The system can only record to the internal hard drive and can NOT record to an external USB hard drive.
3. Is an external USB hard drive able to back up video from an internal hard drive
YES. You can connect a USB hard drive to the system to back up the video from the internal hard drive.
4. Can we remove the internal hard drive and install it on a computer to read video
NO. If you install the internal hard drive from DVR to a computer, the computer will ask to format the hard drive and formatting will erase all files in the hard drive.
5. Where can we playback video on a hard drive
You can playback video on a hard drive on TV or monitor. Besides, you can also play videos on the phone app and computer.
My DVR is saying it's recording but I cannot play back any video whatsoever on any of my six cameras
Dos the dvr hard drive not come with a new camera and dvr system
Please sign in to leave a comment.