Applies to: Annke Dome cameras
1. Uninstall the small screw.（skip this step if your camera doesn‘t have a small screw.）
2. Rotate the Locker counterclockwise until the locker becomes loose. Remove the Snap Ring and the little Dome. All the components of the camera will be exposed to you.
3. Fix the Mount Bracket to the mounting location using the 4 screws supplied in your package. As shown in the picture, push the four screws into the four holes on the Mount Bracket, then twist the screws into the holes using the screwdriver.
4. Attach the dome to the Mount Bracket. Rotate the Dome to make sure that the lens of the camera is facing the camera’s monitoring area. Then attach the Snap Ring to the Dome.
Note: When attaching the Snap Ring to the Dome, make sure that the Dome leans toward the groove of the Snap Ring.
5. Last, attach the Locker to the Main Body. Hold the Dome and Snap Ring onto the Mount Bracket, and rotate the Locker clockwise until it is tight. The camera is now installed on the mounting location.
11. fix the small screw on the base.（skip this step if your camera doesn‘t have a small screw.）
Please sign in to leave a comment.