1. Power on NVR and connect the NVR to the router by network cable.
2. Go to system setup---network setup to check if P2P is online. It must be online if the phone wants to connect to the system.
If it is not online, please refer to the link below to make it online at first.
3. Install Sannce Sight on your computer. Here is the software download link.
4. Please run the Sannce sight, then it will pop up the login page. There are two ways to login in the application.
1) Login Local: The default user name is "admin", and the default password is empty (means you don't need to input anything).
2) Login Cloud: Please log in with your cloud account (the account you used to log in to the phone app Sannce Sight).
6. Tap Add on the right-top of the interface, and the Add Device window will pop up.
7. Add your NVR by following the below pictures, and tap Finish to add the device.
the first link does´nt go and the second there is the programm is still hang off.
The once it runs is the old Annke_Sight_Setup_2.0.3_20180602, but the Annke_Sight_Setup_18.104.22.168_20191227 does´nt go.
Now i can´t use it on the PC and the firmware is also nothing to use.
i was having problems setting it up on my computer but with the help from Henry i was able to get it up and running so thank you. The system is great and working great i would recommend this system to anyone
Dzień dobry aplikacji nie ma na app galery nie mogę pobrać z Google Play
Please sign in to leave a comment.