1. After the device is added to your smartphone, please click the setting button.
2. Click "Cloud Storage".
3. Click "Activate Cloud Storage".
4. If this is the first time you use the device, you can enjoy a one-month free trial. However, you need an activation code to enable the cloud storage. Please email our technical support at email@example.com to get one.
5. You can also choose to purchase a cloud storage service. Please click "Buy".
6. Please follow the prompts to purchase. You can select the duration days for loop recording and the period of the service.
Note: The cloud storage service will only record motions; static images won’t be recorded. You need to enable the motion detection recording function before using the cloud storage.
7. After the cloud storage function is enabled, the cloud recordings will be displayed on the main interface for your review.
8. You can find the corresponding record by selecting the recording time and date.
9. If you want to back up the cloud recording file, please choose one of the recordings, then click the “download” button in the upper right corner to download.
10. After you download the cloud video, it will be saved into the corresponding location of the app. Please return to the main interface, click the settings button, choose "My documents", find that one you downloaded, then click to watch.