The 4 cameras in package were set up wirelessly to connect NVR when they were produced in our factory.
1. If you find you can not see camera's image on monitor, it may be because camera lost wifi connection to NVR. You need reconfig wireless connection again.
2. If you replace current 4 cameras with other camera, you need set up wireless connection for new camera again.
3. If you replace a new NVR, you need set up wireless connection for?every camera again.
Below are steps to set up wireless connection.
1. Connect camera to NVR's LAN port by ethernet cable.
2.?Pls right click the mouse and go to Video Manage, pls click Refresh to detect the IP address of the camera, pls note: The IP should be in 192.XX.XX.XX, Not 172.20.14.X
3. Then pls go to the lower part, the Adding device part, choose the channel which you want to add the camera, pls be sure the channel you choose status is “No video source", if the status is not "No video source", but such as " IPC disconnect, pls choose this channel, and click the "delete" button at the right side. The channel should be "no video source".
4. Then pls back to the upper part. Choose the Channel,and click "match code". Then you can see camera's status shows "Connect success"
5. Now,you can see camera's image on TV or monitor. You can try this way to repair the camera which you can't see to your NVR?one by one. When you add one, pls unplug other cameras.