The computer must be running windows system, not MAC nor Linux.
The browser must be Internet Explorer, not Edge, not chrome, not firefox.
1. Please connect the recorder to the router by network cable.
2. Go to system setup---network setup to check if P2P is online. It must be online if the phone wants to connect the system.
If it is not online, please refer to the link below to make it online at first.
3. Open website www.e-seenet.com on the computer and input system's ID, user name, and password to log in.
The user name is admin and the default password is blank.
4. Download plug-in, install it, and run it.
5. Finally, you can see live video.
If the cameras can't be viewed successfully, we suggest you use the software Sannce Sight to view the cameras on the computer.
Here is the link to download the software: