If you find playback on the monitor has some problems such as freezing, video jump, try troubleshooting methods below.
1. Check if playback on all channels have the same issue.
2. Check if playback on all recordings of this channel have the same issue.
3. Format hard disk drive to erase everything and check playback again.
4. Restore the system to factory default. (it won‘t delete the video in the hard drive)
5. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your system‘s model number where you can find it at the bottom of the recorder to ask new firmware to upgrade the system.