Applies to: I41CB_V6
This article will tell you how to connect the cameras to the APP YCC365 PLUS. If you order a camera I41CB_V6, please follow the below instruction to add it to the APP step by step.
- Please download the APP YCC365 PLUS from Google Play or APP Store.
- Then, please sign up for the APP by using an email address or phone number. Here, we sign up the APP by using the email address as an example:
- Next, the APP will send a confirmation email to your email address, and please log into the email to activate the APP account.
Note: If the account is activated, you will receive a new email again.
- If the APP is signed up successfully, please log into the APP to add the camera.
- Next, please click the '+' icon to add the camera:
- On the Add the device section, please select the Intelligent camera:
- For the networking mode, please select the option 'Device adding by scanning the code':
- Please check the power supply of the camera. If the camera is powered up, please click Next:
- Please input the password of the wifi network. If the wifi network is not the one you want to set up for the camera, please click Switch the network to select new wifi. Please note that the wifi should be 2.4GHz band because the camera can only work with the 2.4GHz wifi:
- After that, the APP will show a QR code, and please use the camera to scan the QR code. After you hear a beep sound from the camera, please click the button on the bottom:
- Finally, the camera could be added to the APP successfully, and you could view it on the APP: