1. Please power off the device before installation. The device supports up to 64G Micro SD cards. Before inserting the SD card, please confirm the SD card is in normal conditions and its data is cleared. Please mind the direction of the SD card when inserting.
2. After the device is successfully connected, click the “System Settings” button.
3. Select “SD Card Setting”.
4. Check whether the device can identify the SD card information. Please format the SD card for the first time.
5. After the SD card is successfully formatted, the SD card status will be displayed as "Recording".
6. Select the "Timing Recording" option on the SD card setting interface. Click "Video timing setting" to enter the recording time setting interface. After the setting is finished, click "Done" in the upper right corner.
7. Return to the main interface and click the video playback button.
8. Select "Remote Video" to check the latest videos.
9. Click the video file and select "Play" to play it.