1. Please power off the device before installation. The device supports up to 64G Micro SD card. Before inserting the SD card, please confirm the SD card is in normal conditions and its data is cleared. Please mind the direction of the SD card when inserting.
2. After the device is successfully connected, click the “System Settings” button.
3. Select “SD Card Setting”.
4. Check whether the device can identify the SD card information. Please format the SD card for the first time.
5. After the SD card is successfully formatted, the SD card status will be displayed as "Recording".
6. Click “Alarm Setting”.
7. Enable "Motion alarm" and click "Sensitivity" to select the level for triggering the motion detection alarm function.
8. Enable "Voice alarm" and click "Sensitivity" to select the level for triggering the voice alarm function.
9. When the motion detection alarm or the voice alarm is triggered, the alarm interface will pop up and send out the alarm information.
10. Return to the main interface and click the video playback button.
11. Finally, you can get the screenshots and videos produced by the motion detection alarm or the voice alarm.