Note: This tutorial is only applicable to those devices with an Ethernet port.
Please power on the device and the device will be started.
Please connect to the wireless router. Connect one end of the network cable to the wireless router and the other end to the network port of the device, then the portlight will be turned on.
Add the device:
1. Open the “JoyLite” APP and click the "+"?button.
2. Click "Add a new camera".
3. Select the camera model and configure the camera as required.
4. Directly click “Skip” in the upper right corner.
5. Scan the device QR code, or manually enter the device ID number to add.
Note: If your adding fails, please press the device reset button to reset the device and return to step C to reconfigure.
6.Finally, the device will be added to your phone, and you can start the live preview.
7. Click the System Settings button.
8. Click "Network Switching".
9. Please select the SSID of the wireless router you want to connect to, enter the current Wi-Fi password and click " Switch the network". Then the device will reboot and automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network.
Note: After you finish all the configuration steps, you can unplug the device's Ethernet cable, then the device can work normally via the wireless network.
Please sign in to leave a comment.