1. First of all, please power off the device before installation. The device supports up to 64G Micro SD card. Before inserting the card, please ensure the SD card can work normally and the data is cleared. Please pay attention to the SD card’s direction when inserting.
2. After the device is successfully connected, please click the system settings button.
3. Please choose “Store information”.
4. Please check if the device can recognize the SD card information. Please format the SD card if this is the first time you use the device. After the SD card is successfully formatted, the SD card status will show “Is recording”.
5. Please click “Guard Scene”. Please note that the motion detection alarm function is enabled by default. You can click “Set time range” to set the time period.
6. Once the motion detection is triggered, APP alarm push notifications will pop up.
7. You can click the "..."?button in the upper right corner to view the alarm information.
Note: If there is no micro SD card in the device and the motion detection alarm function is enabled by default, you can only receive APP alarm pushes, but without snapshots and video recordings.
8. Finally, please return to the main interface and click the video playback menu?to view the SD card recordings. (The blue bar represents real-time video recordings and the red bar represents motion detection recordings)