1. After the device is successfully connected, please click the system settings button.
2. Please click “Store information” to check the SD card storage status.
3. You can click the local recording button?to record local videos.
4. You can also click the snapshot button to take a snapshot.
5. Please return to the main interface and click “Local Record” below, then you can access local recordings and snapshots.
6. Please return to the main interface and click the video playback menu to view the SD card recordings. (The blue bar represents real-time video recordings and the red bar represents motion detection recordings)