Applies to: DN41CK/DN81BG/DN81BL/DT61BB
The article will introduce how to set up the motion detection app notification push for the cameras. If you have a concern about the instruction, please submit a request here to the technical support for more details.
- Please set up motion detection for the cameras. On the monitor, please go to the Setting-->Camera-->Smart Event.
- Please check Enable for motion detection, and then adjust the motion detection area and the sensitivity.
- Please create a schedule for the motion detection alarm.
- Please select the Linkage Action as Notify Surveillance Center.
- Please enable the alarm notification on the phone APP.
- Firstly, please go to the Settings of the system on the phone APP.
- Secondly, please disable the option 'Do Not Disturb'.
- Thirdly, you could create a schedule for the alarm notification push on the APP. The alarm notification will be only sent to the APP based on the schedule.
- Fourthly, please go to More settings for the APP.
- Please make sure 'Enable Push Notification' is Enabled.
- Finally, the phone APP will receive the alarm notification once the camera has motion detection.