Applies to I31CB/I41ES
- Before you set up the recording, please make sure an SD card has been inserted into the camera, and the SD card is recognized. Please go to Settings of the camera.
- Then, please go to Storage Management to check the Storage Capacity. If the SD card is recognized, the capacity won't be 0.
- Next, please go to Motion Alarm to enable the motion detection settings.
- On the Smart Alarm section, please turn on the Open option. If you need, you could also turn on Human Shape Detection.
- Finally, please go to Alarm Action to select Take a Video for the Alarm Action so that the camera will record a video when it has motion detection.
- For motion detection, you could set up the alarm sensitivity and the alarm time and alarm area on the Other Settings section.
On the Rule Setting, the users could adjust the alarm area for motion detection.
The Alarm Time is 24 hours as a default, and the users could also custom the Alarm time based on their own requirements.
If you follow the instruction to set up the recording, the camera will record videos for motion detection. If you have a concern about it, please submit a request to the technical support.