Applies to: DN81Q/DN41Q
If your security system can't work with the ATCloud properly, please try to use the APP FreecamPro. Here are the steps about how to connect the system to the APP.
Before start, please check the network status of the system on the monitor. It must be a success if you want to get a remote view on the phone and on the computer.
1. Please download the APP FreecamPro from Google Play or APP Store.
2. Register the APP by using your email address:
Please note that the APP will send you a verification code after you click the 'Get Verification Code'. If you can't get the verification code, please check the junk mail or change another email address to register the APP.
3. Add the system to the APP by using the serial number:
- Please click the list button on the left upper corner and select Devices:
- Please click the '+' icon on the right upper corner:
- In the Device Information page, please input the information and click save button on the right upper corner:
- Register Mode: GID
- DeviceName: create a name for your system on the phone APP
- GID: serial number of your system, and scan the UUID QR code of the system
- User Name: default one is admin
- Password: admin password of your system
- Channel Num: 8 for DN81Q, 4 for DN41Q
4. If the device information is correct, the system could be added successful, and you could view the cameras on the APP.