Use USB-Stick to upgrade NVR software version steps (only use for can not boot into the system, the NVR original software version lower than v188.8.131.52)
1. Please formate USB stick with HPUSBFW V2.2.3.exe
2. Copy the"help.rom" and the "systool" files to USB-Stick's root directory
3. Plug the USB-Stick into NVR USB driver.
4. Power on NVR, then NVR will upgrade automatic, then you will hear "BI" , then wait for around 6min, NVR will upgrade successfully and rebooting. (note: please don't power off NVR, when upgrading)
5. If after 6min upgrade successfully, but NVR doesn't work normally, please try again.
keep USB-stick plug on NVR, power off NVR, then power on. Wait for 6 min, NVR will upgrade successfully and rebooting.
6. After upgrade, if channel information is select, please match code to add a camera to NVR channel again. steps as:
Video managerment--reflash--double click the found out the camera, then the camera match code to NVR.
1. USB-stick should be formate to FAT32 before use to upgrade.
2. If NVR no found USB-stick, please use HPUSBFW V2.2.3.exe to format.
3. The systool file in USB-stick is one-time-use, if want to upgrade again, should copy systool file to usb-stick again.