Please follow the instruction in the manual to set up wifi.
After you input your wifi's password and click next, it means the camera is connected to wifi successfully if you hear the voice "connect successfully" and the camera's serial number will appear.
If not, please try the methods below.
1. Please notice if the camera gets power. If not, change another power supply.
If it powers on, you can hear a voice "welcome to use";
if it is a PTZ camera, the camera will rotate by itself when it powers on.
2. They are matched by sound. Please make sure the environment is quiet and your phone's volume is enabled.
3. Please try another phone if you have.
Try another APP named "Net Cam" or "Cam360"
4. Please press and hold the reset button on the camera for 30 seconds when the camera gets power to reset the camera to have a try.
5. Make sure your wifi has a password.
6. Please make sure the wifi phone is connected is not 5G HZ wifi because the camera cannot connect 5G HZ wifi.
7. If there is a special character like @#% in your wifi SSID and password, please delete the special character to have a try.
8 Please go to your router's page try to change the encryption mode of wifi to other modes on the list such as WPA, WPA2, WEP and so on. Please try all encryption modes.
9. If you can, use your phone connect another wifi to see if the camera can connect another wifi.