Applies to: N48PT
Usually, the POE NVR system we sell includes several POE IP cameras so that camera can be plugged into NVR's ethernet port directly.
But some customers may need to connect non-POE IP camera to NVR.
the camera should meet two requirements below.
1. The IP camera must support the onvif protocol.
2. The IP camera's resolution had better equal to or lower than resolution NVR
3. The camera should be connected to the router, by cable or by wifi. Therefore, a wireless camera is also OK.
Here are the steps:
1. Please use a network cable to connect IP camera to a router, and connect the camera to a power source by adapter.
2. Connect NVR to the same router by network cable.
3. Go to the main menu---config---channel to search camera's IP.
4. It will detect the camera's IP. Add it to the system.
Come back to the main screen and image of IP camera appears.