Applies to: Type 1
Generally, the IP camera is connected to NVR and we can configure all settings of IP camera in NVR's system. But in fact, we can access to IP camera system individually and change settings.
You can get some extra functions on camera where you can't get on the NVR system such as switch on IR of the camera individually, flip image of the camera, reset the camera to factory default individually, and so on.
Here is the instruction.
1. Plug the NVR into the router with a network cable.
2. Find out the camera's IP in NVR's system.
2. Get a computer that is connected to the same router as NVR, to access the camera with its own IP on the browser. The default user name is admin and the password is none.
Here is the IE setting for the plugin. otherwise, the system will keep notice you installed the plugin
3. You could change the settings of this camera, not all cameras.
upgrade firmware(you could get upgrade data from technical support or customer service)
Update the time of this camera. Reset this camera to factory default.
4. Make this camera's infrared light turn on/off automatically.