The software 'CMS' can help you to manage your recorder both locally and remotely.
But before, please go to Main Menu-->Info-->Version to confirm NAT status is connected. If it does not show connected, you can refer to this link below to get some help.
The below link is new CMS software for the Windows computer, and please download and install it on Windows computer.
You can refer to these steps below to add a recorder to CMS.
1. Please download CMS and install it on your computer according to the instruction in the download file.
2. Please run the CMS, the default User Name is super, and the password is blank (no password).
3. For the first time login, you will see the interface as the picture below shows.
4. Please add a recorder, you can click System on the bottom right corner.
Then, go to Device Manager, click ADD AREA to create a zone.
Name the zone by yourself and click OK.
5. After adding area, please click the area name you created, and then click on to add your recorder.
Device Name: named it by yourself
Login type: choose Cloud
Serial ID: You can refer to this link below to find Serial ID.
User Name/Password: default is admin and blank, it's the same as your recorder.
Then you can Click 'OK', and you could double click to open this device.
6. After you add your recorder successfully, you can view and manage your recorder on CMS.
7. Here is the introduction to the CMS interface.
Note: If you have a problem to add DVR/NVR to CMS, please double-check the connection between your DVR/NVR and the Internet and upgrade your CMS to the latest version.