You can refer to these steps below.
1. Please connect the recorder to the router with an ethernet cable and confirm it connects to the Internet successfully
2. Please apply a DDNS account the recorder supports. Here we take no-IP DDNS as an example. We go to www.no-ip.com to apply a DDNS account.
Here is instruction.http://www.sanncegroup.com/kb/index.php?action=artikel&cat=11&id=366&artlang=en
3. Please refer to this picture below to fill in DDNS information into recorder's DDNS setting.
4. Please use a computer to go to the router's page to do port forwarding with the recorder's IP, Http Port, and Media Port. You can refer to this picture to find the recorder's IP，Http Port and Media Port.
You can refer to these steps below to get some help about how to do port forwarding.
5. If DDNS and port forwarding succeed, address like?http://annkesupport.ddns.net:8888 can be opened anywhere on any computer.
(Notice: if your network's external IP is static, not dynamic, the remote view address is http://externalIP:port?on computer)
For phone view, please still use the app Xmeye. But when you add system, please use the DDNS address and media port number, not the camera's SN. Finally, when you are outside, the phone can also connect the system to view.
(Notice: if your network's external IP is static, not dynamic, the address box on app Sannce Vision should be filled with external IP)