1. Create a user name and password on FTP. Make sure it can be used to log in FTP.
2. Create a folder on FTP to save recording.
3. Enter into DVR syste's main menu----system---netservice----FTP to fill out user name, password, port number, folder path. If it says test success, FTP set-up is working fine.
4. Enter to main menu---alarm----motion detection to set up FTP uploading video.
5. Finally, if there is movement detected by camera, it will upload video to FTP server.
It may take system a few minutes to upload video to FTP. Please wait with patience.
If FTP set-up in DVR system fails, please check information below.
1. Make sure you can use user name and password to log in FTP.
2. Make sure the directory name is not /. Because DVR can't upload video to root of FTP.
3. Remove special characters in user name, password, directory name to have a try.