After registering an app account and login in, you need to bind the device to enable the cloud storage function.
Click the setting icon in the upper left corner.
4. Activate the cloud storage service
Note: After registering and binding the device for the first time, you can enjoy?a 30-day free cloud storage service. Bound with one device, each account can only experience the trial service for once.
1. The Cloud storage offers 7-day and 24-hour automatic overlay cloud recording service by default.
2. The recording time and?the?period cannot be set on the cloud storage. Recordings longer than 7 days cannot be played back. If you need to save the long-time recordings, please select SD card recording.
3. Cloud recording cannot be downloaded. It can only be viewed through cloud playback.
4. After the 30-day free trial expires,?you need to purchase the service before you can continue to use it. During the interruption time, there is no cloud video. After more than 7 days of interruption, the cloud videos will be automatically cleared.