Please plug the recorder into the router with an ethernet cable if you want to view on phone or computer locally or remotely.
You can refer to this picture below to check whether the recorder has connected to the cloud.
If the Nat Status is not connected, it means recorder didn't connect to the cloud successfully.
You can refer to these ways below to have a try.
1. Please check the yellow and green light on the ethernet port of recorder. One should be flashing which means the recorder has connected to the internet successfully.
If NOT, please change the ethernet port of router or another cable to have a try.
2. Please go to Main Menu----System---Network to make sure DHCP is ticked.
3. Pls go to Main Menu-Advanced to click Restore to reset recorder to factory default.
4. If you can, pls use another router to have a try.
5. Please send email to email@example.com to ask new firmware to upgrade. But you need to tell us your system's model. You can find it at your recorder's bottom. It is made up of numbers and letter such as DL81A.